Wednesday 25 April 2012

welcome note

Ok, I guess I just had my blog cherry popped. Didnt hurt in the slightest (women and their drama).
So welcome again to my blog, have no idea why I did it but I guess it was about time. What to expect? just random stuff that I see around, opinions, I'll share all the things I love and loathe in this world. What u won't get however is idle chat about football and who won what, cant be bothered with that. Errrm, well we'll make the rules as we go along. so relax and get ready for the most random blog ever.
Salut!!!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess your first was not big enough...men=clueless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok oh Grand Canyon. No vex. You didn't learn how to drive with a tanker did you?

      Delete